Trebuchets use a weighted basket and a host of mechanical principles to fling projectiles from a pouch over the walls of castles.
This machine was famous for flinging dead animals and severed enemy heads into castles and cities under siege. This one is good for lumps of putty, grapes and foil balls.
- Scale Model Kit. Easy to make in about 2 hours
- Great for beginner model makers
- All wood pieces are pre-cut and drilled, only scissors are required.
- Historically accurate details and working levers
- Launches a soft clay ball over 6 metres
Type : Colour printed cardboard
Box : 520mm x 120mm X 60mm
Weight : 900 grams (approx.)
W : 200mm
L : 480mm
H : 500mm