This elegant automaton includes motion of both the horse’s body and leg in coordination.
Comprehensive instructions and diagrams are provided inside the box. Children are encouraged to paint the creature or decorate it once assembled.
- Made from renewable sources of solid wood
- Models are adjustable, reusable, and repairable for years of use
- Teaches principles of mechanics, materials, and automatons
- Models take 2-4 hours to assemble and provide hours of fun
- They look great assembled and can be sanded, oiled or painted
- Suitable for ages 8+